Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: R3-h17

here's a update for anyone in the socal area. i was there in the past two weeks and there are no r3-h17 available in dowtown disney, anaheim.

It's disappointing that they are available at Disney Springs in Orlando but not at Anaheim Downtown Disney. It seems rare that the holiday ones ever end up outside the park on the west coast.

Dos anyone who might be in the know, have any idea if Disney Stores sell the BAD'S? Or is it only in the Parks?

I'm curious because I'll be in Miami for a day, and saw that there was a Store close to my Hotel. As I have no interest in driving 3.5 hours, to WDW, and paying over $100 just to get one Droid. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I have never seen the BAD's available at any Disney Stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Dos anyone who might be in the know, have any idea if Disney Stores sell the BAD'S? Or is it only in the Parks?

I'm curious because I'll be in Miami for a day, and saw that there was a Store close to my Hotel. As I have no interest in driving 3.5 hours, to WDW, and paying over $100 just to get one Droid. lol
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

I still have a couple extra R3 H17, I'd prefer to trade them for a prior BAD since I haven't collected this line but would sell one to help out fellow scummers in need.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    I still have a couple extra R3 H17, I'd prefer to trade them for a prior BAD since I haven't collected this line but would sell one to help out fellow scummers in need.
    Sorry, meant droid factory not build a droid... PM me if interested

Big shout out and thank you to Scoundrel for trading me R2-H17 for R2-B00. Very happy to add this new holiday droid to the collection.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Big shout out and thank you to Scoundrel for trading me R2-H17 for R2-B00. Very happy to add this new holiday droid to the collection.
    Right back at ya Antman, thanks for the trade!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345