Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Force of Destiny figures

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by K_M_Toydarian View Post
    Just found Luke & Yoda FOD at the 99C Cent Only Store for $5.99

    Last couple years they have gotten more into the closeout game with higher priced items. Very surprised to see him. REALLY hoping Ahsoka and Padme show up too! Not sure what assortment that Luke was in. I NEVER saw him in store, just on Amazon and other online sources.

    Distribution woes at their best. Relegated to closeout/buyout stores because of bad assortments and distribution issues.

    Should have had Ahsoka in wave 1!
    the 99 cents store are getting cases marked Luke and Yoda with four packages each, I bought 6 at that price, myself.

    i hope they get Padme, Ahsoka and Chewbacca cases.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbaseEarth View Post
    the 99 cents store are getting cases marked Luke and Yoda with four packages each, I bought 6 at that price, myself. i hope they get Padme, Ahsoka and Chewbacca cases.
    Just picked up a Chewbacca at 99 Cent only in Los Angeles!

    There were probably 8, so 2 cases of 4? Weren't there yesterday. They are getting a lot of stuff daily.
    Also saw huge FO Stormtrooper Nerf Gins I hadn't seen there. Way bigger than the Jyn Nerf gun that has been at that store for a while. So we may see an influx of even more Star Wars stuff before the year
    's out. Hoping that means Ahsoka!

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by K_M_Toydarian View Post
    Just picked up a Chewbacca at 99 Cent only in Los Angeles!

    There were probably 8, so 2 cases of 4? Weren't there yesterday. They are getting a lot of stuff daily.
    Also saw huge FO Stormtrooper Nerf Gins I hadn't seen there. Way bigger than the Jyn Nerf gun that has been at that store for a while. So we may see an influx of even more Star Wars stuff before the year
    's out. Hoping that means Ahsoka!
    i found Chewbacca in the OC as well.

  4. #74
    Since my first FOD 99 Cent store citing, I've seen Chewy in a few stores now, in numbers. Also I have seen MANY Luke/Yodas. I never saw Luke in store. Did they get TRU entire unshelved allotment? I have seen many cases of them, and this is just one city. What a shame he wasn't on shelves to complement the female dolls. Probably would have sold well, if it was available. I keep expecting to see Ahsoke/Padme or the Rey/Kylo 2 pack show up in discount stores too, as I've only seen them online, never in stores.

  5. #75
    Today I saw a 99 Cent Only store with a few cases of FOD Jyn/Rey/Sabine waves. Still holding out hope we will see Ahsoka show up!

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by K_M_Toydarian View Post
    Today I saw a 99 Cent Only store with a few cases of FOD Jyn/Rey/Sabine waves. Still holding out hope we will see Ahsoka show up!
    The Rey/BB8 and Hoth Leia/R2-D2 have been showing up for $5.99 at the .99 cent stores in the OC.

  7. #77
    The Padme in Naboo pilot gear is pretty neat. Like most collectors I shy away from dolls, but the accessories on that is too good! A full face helmet and 1:6 scale droid blaster is cool. $25 Australian I can’t complain.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R


  8. #78

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •