Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

i just read online that there was a game mode where you can play as an ewok. i also read that it was online for a few short days. is it back online and permanent yet?
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

The Ewok Hunt mode was actually active for a few weeks. Not sure if it's currently online again, I haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I read that they were talking about making it permanently available at some point. It is actually a lot of fun! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    The Ewok Hunt mode was actually active for a few weeks. Not sure if it's currently online again, I haven't played in a few weeks, but I think I read that they were talking about making it permanently available at some point. It is actually a lot of fun! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    was it pvp or player versus game (like a pve)
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

It's multiplayer PVP.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

It looks fun, but buddy kind of fun. I feel like it'd be hard with everyone just going solo!

I havnt played since last week, but I'm into the Starfighter matches lately. I just wish they had more maps!
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Yeah, Ewok mode definitely requires teamwork, on both sides. Going solo is a death sentence.
    Feedback thread

I don't remember the last time I played. I'm just patiently waiting for Grievous.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Yeah, it's been a while for me too. I got hooked on Battlefield 4 again. I used to play on PC, but recently took it up on the Xbox and had to start all over again.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Yeah, it's been a while for me too. I got hooked on Battlefield 4 again. I used to play on PC, but recently took it up on the Xbox and had to start all over again.
    I have Battlefield 1 but have only played the campaign, do you know if that's any fun online?

I just find modern war games bland and I'm really into history, it's either gotta be Star Wars or WWI/2 for me to be into a shooter!
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Oh, heck yeah! Battlefield I is awesome online! If you are a history buff, you will dig it. Lots of actual battles, locations, like Verdun, the Somme, Amiens, Gallipoli, etc. If you've only played the campaign, you are really missing out. It's probably my favorite of the Battlefied series so far.
    Feedback thread

Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast