Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

How do you message someone that is not on your friend list ? I thought you could only message someone who is a friend. For Prequellover, I would post his name so we can all spam that Ahole.

Shotgnz

Quote Originally Posted by Prequellover View Post
    I've been gaming online gaming for several months now and it finally happened. Today I was sent this:

"How do you call yourself Darth when you ******ggggggg suck at this game"

Followed by mere minutes later:

"Youre ******ggggggg garbage"

And YES, he used that many "g" both times.
    It happens to all of us at some point. There will be more.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Well for starters I have no idea how I typed that in white.

I just left the conversation so I'm afraid I don't remember his name.

Hero Showdown is a lot of fun. But it's sad, it seems that were always one player short.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Bye bye all! I may still peak in the Merch section.

You're gonna find trolls like that in pretty much any online game, it just comes with the territory.

So, played one round of Hero Showdown yesterday and it seems pretty cool. I got to play on Jabba's Palace map. Really digging the new menu looks. Didn't get to really check things out though, looking forward to some today. The greatest news from the patch notes is still the nerfing of Palpatine thgouh.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I logged in last night just to check out the new menu look and try out Starfighter Arcade.

I dig the menu changes. Dropping the holographic look for everything is an improvement and definitely gives a much more colorful, vibrant look to everything.

Starfighter Arcade is what I expected. Taking out a certain number of enemy ships before they do. You can play as all the Classes and all the Heroes. I just wish the battle would take place over a bigger area. I played Fondor and the entire match was spent in a tight area above the Star Destroyer.

I'm looking forward to playing Jabba's Palace again. It was a fun map in Battlefront.

The new skins aren't anything to get excited over. I thought we would get skins for Han and Lando that looked like their appearances in Solo. Not that I would have used them as Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams will always be Han and Lando to me but it would have fit more with the season. Even a new appearance for Chewbacca with the goggles and bandolier from Solo would have been better.

Overall, a pretty weak Season 2 and nothing to really generate my interest back into the game. When does Season 3 land???
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Skins based on the new Solo movie will hit the game in June. This is a two-month season release.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Oh, okay. Better late than never I suppose. Still a weak season. Maybe my brain has been poisoned by the videos I've been watching saying EA has already given up on Battlefront II and are just riding it out.

Finally had a little time yesterday to try out the new "Season". I just don't have much interest in the small modes so ended up going back to Galactic Assault after a few matches and the constant wait every time someone quit. I may have to boot up the original to really remember what a big battle can be.

Yeah, I dig the new HvV mode, but I really hope that all of the challenges aren't going to be based on it (like they have been so far) since it is a PITA just to get a match going and the wait is excruciating! I alos wish that they had more than one map to play on. Jabba's Palace is cool and all, but it gets old after a while.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Well, now they have more than one map for the new HvV, LOL. They added Theed, Starkiller, and Hoth...so at least there's a little variety now. The new challenges are 1 kill as Finn (easy), 10 kills as a team with either Boba Fett or Bossk present (just like the Luke/Rey one), and 500 objective points. I tried to get the 500 objective points from Starfighter Assault and it didn't register, wound up doing it on Galactic Assault. The one kill with Finn I got immediately. I have yet to get a single kill towards the Boba/Bossk thing. I had problems with the Luke/Rey one too though. It's for an emote crate, so I may just skip it altogether.
    Feedback thread

Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast