Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1020

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by stowy View Post
    After such a long wait I found the Droideka a little underwhelming...
    Eh, they're okay. Nothing fantastic. In the right circumstances/situations they can be potential power houses as can the other classes if utilized correctly and with tact; it's the overall lack of speed which hinders the Droideka in my opinion. Even when rolling; they're easy to take out.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Going to give the Felucia map a whirl tonight, I've heard good things.

I've been playing bit lately, but not much. Having a hard time getting back into it.

Never liked it as much as Battlefront I, but did get several opportunities to play as a clone commando.

Took a break from BFII after the events for the Hero Hoth Gear appearances, quite some time I figure and I completly lost track.

Anyway, just accidently hit the still installed game button ( PC ) and its now downloading some big amount of GBs, already curious what to await
    Are there any infos, if they will include IX condent or from The Mandalorian ?
    Any plans for yet another chapter for the single player campaign ?

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    Took a break from BFII after the events for the Hero Hoth Gear appearances, quite some time I figure and I completly lost track.

Anyway, just accidently hit the still installed game button ( PC ) and its now downloading some big amount of GBs, already curious what to await
    Are there any infos, if they will include IX condent or from The Mandalorian ?
    Any plans for yet another chapter for the single player campaign ?
    no new single player but there are new Clone Wars maps that make the game run laggy

I think the Felucia map is okay. I'd like to see the dead Rancor and so on; I haven't found it yet. Only played the map a couple of times, though.
    Frankly, I'll be glad when all the CW updates and content and such is behind us. I'm not saying I dislike it; it's just the other eras and factions are grossly without representation compared to how many skins the Clones have. We've been given a lot of good stuff; skins and maps and so on; but I want the other factions to have a little of the limelight as well; that's all.
    I'm hesitantly excited about the upcoming Rise of Skywalker content. No clue what it will be yet; but I'm sure we'll get a new map, a couple new Hero skins and a couple new Trooper skins; in Sith color schemes no doubt. What I REALLY want are the Knights of Ren to get some representation. A new class and all six Knight skins would be epic; but we'll probably just get a revamped Enforcer option; if EA does anything with the Knights at all.

Forget to mention I do really enjoy the new Co-Op Mode. I wish it extended to more maps/eras but it's enjoyable and so easy to level up Heroes it almost feels like cheating; lol. There's something nostalgic about this mode; takes me back to the original PS2 Battlefronts and the countless hours a friend and I invested in them.

^ I'll have to check that mode out. Sounds fun!

I just played a GA match and one of the opposing players was playing as a level 267 Obi-Wan. 267. He absolutely dominated from start to finish. The rest of his team sucked, but he just met us at choke points and spawn points and held us back in those areas. He just seemed to be everywhere at once. I understand it's takes a freakish amount of skill to get to a level like that, but it's these high end gamers like that who ruin a match. If you're that good, go play in a league or something that really puts your skill to the test. Don't be showboating against average gamers all day.

I agree they needed to cap the levels because of that. Some of us do not live on the game.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102