Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FN-2199 Trooper Mini Bust - 2017 PGM Gift #4

I got my shipping notice too - tracking says it'll get here tomorrow.

I just got an email saying that they had shipped out the FN and Lobot gifts. But that they had accidentally sent me the jumbo Emperor figure with my FN bust. They said my Lobot would be on it's way in a separate shipment , and that I should just keep the jumbo figure as a bonus gift ! Sweet ! I'll take that any day !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Commander

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I just got an email saying that they had shipped out the FN and Lobot gifts. But that they had accidentally sent me the jumbo Emperor figure with my FN bust. They said my Lobot would be on it's way in a separate shipment , and that I should just keep the jumbo figure as a bonus gift ! Sweet ! I'll take that any day !

I got the same, I wonder how many Emperor figures they accidentally shipped?
    I don't collect the jumbo figures so I'll be looking to off load mine in the UK if anyone needs one.

Same here...I got the email that I'm getting a free, bonus jumbo Emperor with my FN bust due to their screw up.

Again, same here. Sent the Jumbo Emperor on accident, told to keep it and they will get Lobot out to me. Thanks Gentle Giant!!

Another Jumbo Emperor shipped here as well. You guys think it may have been a bit more calculated than GG is letting on? Maybe they shipped it as a bonus for us having to wait longer than normal due to FN-2199 being delayed? Regardless... thanks GG!

Got mine in yesterday. I tried to fit him into the already crowded display cabinet but didn't work since the pose is so dynamic. On my way back to placing him back on the box, the baton fell off his hand to the floor and broke into two pieces. Booo!

That sucks. We've probably all been there before. Mine was the Rebel trooper. Broke his helmet. Had to piece it back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    Got mine in today.

Looks great, I definitely need to get one of those now!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast