Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Bistan (Rouge One) Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by davidn69 View Post
    For you U.S. based collectors, Amazon have the Bistan mini bust for $42.74 shipped! (plus tax)
    Great price for those folks collecting R1 products. Thanks for sharing.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

I checked yesterday & they don’t have Bistan listed under any search I tried, was going to add a link for people as that is a good price.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Here it is:

Bistan Mini Bust

It is $41.62 and with tax added becomes $44.53 if you use Amazon Prime. It shows they have 11 left.

Edit: I just refreshed the page and the price went up a bit. It is now $46.32 and they have now 10 left.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-16-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Still a good price, I got mine from GG the last time they had a sale, think it was 33% off then, I was happy with that & it’s well worth the money..., Amazon’s price is definitely not to be missed if your thinking about getting the character, I doubt it’ll be that cheap anywhere again.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

It is a great looking bust. When I saw it at Celebration last year I was very impressed by it. The price is fantastic for such solid piece.

Last edited by LightSword; 05-16-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I checked yesterday & they don’t have Bistan listed under any search I tried, was going to add a link for people as that is a good price.
    My apologies Guys, I was going to add a link to it but was unsure if I could under forum rules. Didn't want to get chucked out of the club!
    Kev0977, you may not have been able to find it as it was U.S. shipping only. Perhaps you have your search settings to filter those out?
    I also bought this at the last GG sale..

This is now up to $61.11 but still a great price.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

My apologies Guys, I was going to add a link to it but was unsure if I could under forum rules. Didn't want to get chucked out of the club!
    Kev0977, you may not have been able to find it as it was U.S. shipping only. Perhaps you have your search settings to filter those out?
    Yes, your probably right..., I used to be able to see everything including what I can’t buy to be shipped to the U.K. but I’ve just checked & now can just see things that will ship to me, fair enough really as can’t be disappointed if I find a good deal I can’t have. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

No problem at all. It was a good thing you pointed it out. I'm sure those that found it without the link benefited from it. It would not show for me directly by going to Amazon; I found it by doing a Google search then clicking on the link. As per showing a link, it does not matter if it deals directly with a sale going on Amazon Prime. Links that are not allowed are those promoting live actions and/or personal auctions on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    No problem at all. It was a good thing you pointed it out. I'm sure those that found it without the link benefited from it. It would not show for me directly by going to Amazon; I found it by doing a Google search then clicking on the link. As per showing a link, it does not matter if it deals directly with a sale going on Amazon Prime. Links that are not allowed are those promoting live actions and/or personal auctions on Ebay.
    Thanks for the clarification that really helps

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast