Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Yoda Hut build, full hut with backrooms, led lighting, removable roof

Outstanding, I love it.

It was worth the wait. That looks incredible.
    Are you considering using any moss, and did you eventually find your knobby white spider?

(Don't feel too bad as my Dragonsnake looks no different from the last time you saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Spectacular! Couldn't want any more from this. Now I can't get the song out of my head

Rockin', rockin' and rollin'
    down to the beach i'm strollin....

XD
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

Darth S. LOL. Id forgotten about that song. I do believe that was BLRs best Star Wars mix. Friggen hilarious it was.......

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Outstanding, I love it.
    Thanks DarthPete. That was allot more work than I figured. Next diorama I will have nearly completed before posting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    It was worth the wait. That looks incredible.
    Are you considering using any moss, and did you eventually find your knobby white spider?

(Don't feel too bad as my Dragonsnake looks no different from the last time you saw it.
    Greetings again Utinniii. Thanks it was a small project that turned into a bigger project than I figured, but I finally just found the time to complete it. Overall I’m Happy with the results. I have looked at many mosses both artificial and real. Nothing really looked right scale wise so I decided to use some Tamiya vegetation texture instead. Been playing around with it and the results look pretty convincing, for simulating grass and moss.

Haven’t built the Giant Knobby Spider yet. I did buy a small version from a game company online to use as a reference. Also a Hasbro DragonSnake. I still want to model a chunk of the swamp and populate it with Dagobah creatures. Maybe Yoda stepping out of his escape pod lifeboat. Have a dio started of Han and Chewi’s battle with the Probe Droid. Probably another year to finish that one lol.

limited access to a computer for many months but checked back to the Custom Dios on RS from time to time. One reason was to see your completed DragonSnake vs the Swamp Slug battle scene. I remember you had the slug modeled and a smaller DS but where still working on completing the dio. You have been busy I see

Quote Originally Posted by DagobahDweller View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

Darth S. LOL. I’d forgotten about that song. I do believe that was BLR’s best Star Wars mix. Friggen hilarious it was.......
    Followed closely by Bushes of Love, of course

Yeah but no kidding, this thing is perfect. It's compact but to scale, from what I can tell, has an exterior and interior, and enough props to make it look 'lived in'. Again great job!

Nice job. I have been looking at this kit
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

TM941, this kit makes a great base to do a Yoda Hut build. It even looks great just as a model when painted up nice. Tons of them around for modest price

I am blown away with this, just amazing! Love everything about it! Now I too will be looking for this model kit.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Quote Originally Posted by yodashizzle View Post
    I am blown away with this, just amazing! Love everything about it! Now I too will be looking for this model kit.
    Thank you Y-shizzle. The model does make a good framework to build an awesome Yoda Hut custom. The actual kit alone was one of the better created from the original Star Wars movies. Post up your Hut should you start one. BTW Your Bespin Torture chamber is looking nice so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast