Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)

A welcome repack for me. Will pick one up if I see one

It's hard to pass a decent Stormtrooper figure when I see them. But the tiny eyes have always bugged me about this figure. I wish they could've substituted the Rogue One Stormtrooper head into the mold. That would make this repack irresistible!

Has this figure been seen yet? There's no excuse to rerelease this poor sculpt. It's really overdue for a complete remake. They already have the perfect headsculpt from the 5POA. Will not purchase this if it is that same legacy version. Looks nothing like the troopers in the movies.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyko_Droid View Post
    It's hard to pass a decent Stormtrooper figure when I see them. But the tiny eyes have always bugged me about this figure. I wish they could've substituted the Rogue One Stormtrooper head into the mold. That would make this repack irresistible!
    Agreed, I was looking forward to the R1 Trooper in SA form. /sadpanda.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Agreed, I was looking forward to the R1 Trooper in SA form. /sadpanda.
    Heh, might be alright I ended up with like 6 of the RO troopers. Can swap the heads out for better looking head sculpts, and still have some decent background troopers if I decide to make a diorama.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Planning to pick it up when it inevitably pegwarms. Never had an orange pauldron Sandtrooper ever, need someone to ride the Dewback, and the weathering's just right for me.

I sold my DTF Dewback last month after determining I was never going to get a rider for it... Ah well. Looking forward to this re-release, can't beat a squad of Sandtroopers.

Quote Originally Posted by JVM View Post
    Planning to pick it up when it inevitably pegwarms. Never had an orange pauldron Sandtrooper ever, need someone to ride the Dewback, and the weathering's just right for me.
    I think the Tuskens and Ponda will be this wave's pegwarmers. I know, Ponda is so cool, but I'm guessing his appeal will be similar to Ackbar's. Army builders will jump at the chance to get these sandtroopers again, I know I will probably need a squad.

Are they clean or dirty or just weathered? That will determine how many I get.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast