Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponda Baba

Ponda Baba

Hasbro have announced that we'll be seeing the Ponda Baba figure back in the Walmart Black Series line.

Anyone going to purchase it?

DEFINITELY! I never got TVC version, so if I can find ol' Ponda in stores I'm getting this. Superb figure, and it will go nicely with my TVC Dr. Evazan. I just hope it comes with all of the accessories (second set of hands, extra arm, glass etc.) that the TVC version came with.

I'm thinking that the Ponda/Evazan cameo in Rouge One may have had something to do with this re-release..

IF I see it, I'll get it. I hope they fix his shrunken head though.

Not a chance.
    May you live in interesting times.

Never seen the ERG. Doubt I'll see this.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

I have the one I needed for the Cantina diorama, but I could use one or two more for custom spacers and such.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I flipped my VC version for like $50 a few months ago when this was rumored. Glad it worked out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Not a chance.
    Lol, my thoughts exactly, and an appropriate response for ANY question regarding Hasbro's SA releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

While I have needed this figure for a long time, I now feel almost no desire to get him anymore. it feels as though the wind has been knocked out of my sails.
    If I do see him in my travels and he's on sale, i may bite. I just don't feel like anyone is trying to get me to buy their merchandise...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I haven't seen any carded figures of this Ponda TBS 3.75" figure, so we have no idea if it'll come with all of the accessories that the TVC version came with. In any case, I'll be getting this either way.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast