Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tusken Raider

Tusken Raider

Hasbro have announced that we'll be seeing the Tusken Raider figure back in the Walmart Black Series line.

Anyone going to purchase it?

Damn, I have 4 of them, and don't need more, but I loved the water-treatment-ready cloth they used; it really made a screen-accurate look. I'd go for more if they upsized the head a bit, and gave more prominence to the metal face tubes.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

And gave them ball-hinged joints and wrists. And yes the head was always undersized. I always wanted to get that comic pack figure that was a Tusken Raider disguise just for that reason.

The '06 figure still holds up and is a decent figure. But it would be great if Hasbro had just tweaked a couple of things.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Yeah, the figure as it stands is very passable. If he'd have gotten a minor update, which would have only been elbows. A new head perhaps, or slightly different rags would have been neat too. I'd have bought a couple.
    I'm not saying the figure is horrible, but it's ten years old!
    If this is their mentality, why not just release POTJ figures in the 5POA line instead of making all new ones?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I will buy a few if I manage to locate them.

I will get a few too. I know it's an old figure but it looks okay and I need some for customizing purposes as well.

Did anyone ever try customizing this figure with the A'Sharad Hett figure's mask? I think I may try upgrading my Tuskens using that head and updating the arms to ball-hinged joints.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

It is pathetic that they are still going to use this inferior mold from 2006. We should have gotten a new sculpt of this figure by now.

Don't have any so yeah I'm getting some of them.

I still like this figure, although bj elbows would be nice. Sadly, I don't see Hasbro making any changes to this figure at all.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast