Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prototype Boba Fett

If I had any customizing skills I'd get a few for the house of wren

Damn! My wife just bought the original mail-in one for me for Valentine's Day and now they announce this reissue? Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by PoeType View Post
    Damn! My wife just bought the original mail-in one for me for Valentine's Day and now they announce this reissue? Oh well...
    Yeah but honestly the mail-offer TVC Fett looks much better than this one will in The Black Series box.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

I mail-ordered two of these and they're real keen. Might go for another one if I see it.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

I had the mail order one but sold it because I couldn't bring myself to open it. This one is perfect for me.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

So this is just going to be Boba with white and black armour, right?
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

If it's the same as the Vintage mail order one, then it will be on the mold used for his cartoon appearance version.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    If it's the same as the Vintage mail order one, then it will be on the mold used for his cartoon appearance version.
    Alright, just checked that one out and it looks pretty good! I'm actually a little excited for this one now.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    My bad, wrong Fett figure. Move along...

Still, this isn't one really needing reissue. When I look back at TVC, or the line as whole.
    No you were right, this was a mail away offer...I totally forgot that. I guess I was thinking of the McQuarrie Fett.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast