Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Prototype Boba Fett

Just ordered a few more, myself. Thought it be cool to group them together as some sort of Mandalorian super-commando unit.

Thats a good idea you can paint them all up .Might do that myself

Quote Originally Posted by 104749 View Post
    Just ordered a few more, myself. Thought it be cool to group them together as some sort of Mandalorian super-commando unit.
    That's what I'm going for, just say they're Mandalorian exiles who sided with the Empire after these latest REBELS episodes. I picked up two the other day, another collector in the aisle let me have them, which I thought was very generous.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    I'm assuming this was officially an online only wave, correct?
    I saw two cases of this wave on the pegs at Walmart on Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by King_D View Post
    I saw two cases of this wave on the pegs at Walmart on Black Friday.
    I wish I could be that lucky. God my Walmart's suck.

I've seen these from chinese sellers for quite cheap. Come to think of it, that is where I got mine. Bootleg or not, you can't tell the difference.

○○○○
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Oops.. my apologies, I thought this was a 6" thread. Tapatalk isn't my jam.

○○○○
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdherfer View Post
    I've seen these from chinese sellers for quite cheap. Come to think of it, that is where I got mine. Bootleg or not, you can't tell the difference.

○○○○
    At least in the case of regular Boba Fett, I can tell a huge difference. I own a legit Proto Fett and a KO green Boba.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Bye bye all! I may still peak in the Merch section.

Have these been bootlegged? They seem to be online for a reasonable price on Fleabay.
    Paying 1999 prices for 2015 toys in Parts Unknown.

Would've been interesting if they re-released this figure with the removable helmet version and different body sculpt.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112