Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker with Ach-To Environmental Piece

There is an indescript dark spot, guess he comes with an extra hand?

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I like it. Maybe this will be a bit easier to find after everyone buys the regular version on Force Friday and inevitability wants Hasbro dead when they can't find one . Plus, you get a base. Granted for $10 more but still.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Think of it this way, the base could be used for a group shot with Luke or they can take individual turns doing figure 'selfies'.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    There is an indescript dark spot, guess he comes with an extra hand?
    Rocket launching fist

I'm assuming that's the gloved hand, a sort of like 'sorry for being released two years late, but here's is my current movie version that's deemed too close now to warrant separate releases so we're doing this as a kind gesture'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I'm assuming that's the gloved hand, a sort of like 'sorry for being released two years late, but here's is my current movie version that's deemed too close now to warrant separate releases so we're doing this as a kind gesture'.
    I've been wondering if we'll actually get a dark outfit Luke from TLJ. I would think the swapable hand would be better suited for that one. Would 3 releases (2 being The 2 pack and this environmental set) be considered too much of one character in this line? I'm definitely in for a Jedi Luke in dark robes (if they make him) and probably this set as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't think so given the exclusivity. If you have your reasons to not want to shop Target, it won't be much of an overkill from a certain POV. The wasted plastic, time and money naysayers can discuss that ad nauseum.

My local K-mart is closing and has, literally, 140+ of the Rey/Kylo/Jyn packs out on the shelf for something like $17 at the moment (may have dropped lower since last check). Can't believe how many they were sitting on all this time. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the sole reason they are going under, lolz.

I will get this! If I can find it! And thankfully that will be easier at Target because there are more of them -- and there will be more coupon opportunities to help out.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a companion to this with Rey coming down the line.

That Jyn is really a cool set, I dunno some of y'all are poo-pooing it. Are you upset you couldn't get one cheap? Because I can hook you up with one now if ya need!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWhirlygig View Post
    My local K-mart is closing and has, literally, 140+ of the Rey/Kylo/Jyn packs out on the shelf for something like $17 at the moment (may have dropped lower since last check). Can't believe how many they were sitting on all this time.
    Probably because they refuse to send them to Europe / anywhere that isn't the US.

Looks like transfers from closing stores, but not bothering to go through donations to give them to discount chains.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast