Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Luke Skywalker with Ach-To Environmental Piece

Got this over the weekend for $14.98 from my local Target.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Same thing here, hopefully new product will take over those slots maybe first thing in October.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I bought one today. Love it with the Island Rey and some Porgs!
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I meant to ask this under my other post. Still hate the no edit here. Has anyone officially seen this figure on clearance at Target yet? I missed the $14.99 sale way back, and passed on the $20.99 sale. I'd like to pick it up because of the added soft goods, and use the diorama for the 3.75" figures, if I can ever find the damn Walmart Rey.
    Varies from store to store, but yes. Saw it for $14.98 at one location this weekend, but it's still $20.98 at the location nearest me.

Brickseek in my area says $14.98, but one of the stores on the list still has it for full price, but I've noticed the Brickseek prices don't kick in until Thursdays.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Got one yesterday for $15 and they had at least 10 on the self. Today there was none.

These are still shelf warming at half price in my area.

These are now $8 and change at my local Target with plenty on the shelf. I was seriously thinking about getting another one just to have an extra base for something, but I got bigger fish to fry. I'm saving my pennies for other things on the horizon.

BTW, the BB-8 mega playset is around $50 on clearance as well.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Just in case anyone missed this item

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...ue=5x8gk&Nao=0

Sale end today!

Hello! I’m Triple-Zero and I’m looking forward immensely to torturing you today. – Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617