Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TROS Value Line

TROS Value Line

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    5” right? Not 4”?

VALUE FIGURES

STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4-INCH VALUE FIGURES Assortment
    (HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $2.99Available: Fall 2019)

The article says 4... unless it's a mistake. Galaxy of adventures is said to be 5.

As a follow-up on Twitter, Jayson at Yakface says it's just "rounding up," implying that this is a budget 3.75" line. For what that's worth.

https://twitter.com/yak_face/status/1177324043059548161

Quote Originally Posted by ClanVizsla View Post
    As a follow-up on Twitter, Jayson at Yakface says it's just "rounding up," implying that this is a budget 3.75" line. For what that's worth.

https://twitter.com/yak_face/status/1177324043059548161

i Don't know. At a price point of $2.99? This can't be anything to be even remotely excited about. I think the days of a wide release 3 3/4 inch Star Wars line is over. it's all Vintage collection and Black series from here on in. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

The "value" figures were released before, at places like Big Lots and other discount stores, they had a 6 inch line, but they were actually 5 inch figures. These are labeled 4 inch, but will likely be slightly smaller, hitting the 3.75 scale. The issue though, those previous figures were 3 POA if I recall correctly, and they featured lackluster paint and cheap plastic. For $3, I don't think we cant expect much, but at least it might help expand the 3.75 offerings. Who knows, maybe it will perfectly meet a demand - because many people weren't fond of paying $8+ for basic figures. I don't know why its so difficult to release 5 POA for $5, made with the same quality plastic as TVC. They did it when the Legends / Rebels line was born, and those were some good figures.

OK, wow, yet another line.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD71 View Post
    VALUE FIGURES

STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4-INCH VALUE FIGURES Assortment
    (HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $2.99Available: Fall 2019)

The article says 4... unless it's a mistake. Galaxy of adventures is said to be 5.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by mandalore9998 View Post
    It could be a lower price without having voice chips or extra accessories. Just one blaster/saber each.
    That would be awesome if it turns out to be the case. I, among others have been asking for a no frills basic assortment at a lower pricepoint. At $3 though, I'm not sure we can even expect 5 POA - my guess is still that they'll be 3 POA like the others that were at discount stores in previous years. Hopefully the quality is at least better though.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    That would be awesome if it turns out to be the case. I, among others have been asking for a no frills basic assortment at a lower pricepoint. At $3 though, I'm not sure we can even expect 5 POA - my guess is still that they'll be 3 POA like the others that were at discount stores in previous years. Hopefully the quality is at least better though.
    I guess we'll find out next Friday.

Even though I know better, This could be a great way to get background figures who would otherwise not get made.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I'm keeping my expectations low, because I've found nothing on the web about this line - it doesn't seem like Hasbro is even promoting it with photos, and no websites seem to have details outside the blurb in the press release.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast