Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 393

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

  1. #1

    Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

    The countdown to September 1st, 2017 is on. Post your most recent finds & purchases for The Last Jedi right here!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    The countdown to September 1st, 2017 is on. Post your most recent finds & purchases for The Last Jedi right here!
    Porgs! Found at ToysRUs in Anherst, New York... Gave them to my friends kids. They were $9.99 each


    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

  3. #3
    Lieutenant Commander
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Not sure if anyone is into the shampoo bottle line, but I came across these today.

  4. #4
    Lieutenant Commander
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Picture:

  5. #5
    I think we should open a thread for "Recent Declined Purchases" LOL. Over the last 2 weeks I've been denied purchase of the A-Wing twice at K-Mart and Walmart. I hate to act entitled but it's not my fault if someone puts this stuff on the shelf. Just sell it to me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorBandito View Post
    I think we should open a thread for "Recent Declined Purchases" LOL. Over the last 2 weeks I've been denied purchase of the A-Wing twice at K-Mart and Walmart. I hate to act entitled but it's not my fault if someone puts this stuff on the shelf. Just sell it to me.

    I agree with you RaptorBandito... if the store puts out the merchandise on the shelf before the street date than that customer should be allowed to buy it. it's the fault of the store not the consumer.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I agree with you RaptorBandito... if the store puts out the merchandise on the shelf before the street date than that customer should be allowed to buy it. it's the fault of the store not the consumer.
    Exactly! After my experience yesterday, it bugs me even more when I see other US Walmarts not only putting stuff out early, but putting them in clearance, with prices, and people being able to buy them (See a recent thread on JTA). Like I said, I wasn't going to get into a ridiculous argument over it, but I'm also surprised that particular store even cared, seeing as how most WM employees otherwise don't care, as long as you're making a purchase.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRimbaud View Post
    Picture:
    They had those at my WM yesterday, too, but I couldn't care less about them.

  9. #9
    Porgs: Are they creepy? Are they cute? Are they both? You decide!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    Exactly! After my experience yesterday, it bugs me even more when I see other US Walmarts not only putting stuff out early, but putting them in clearance, with prices, and people being able to buy them (See a recent thread on JTA). Like I said, I wasn't going to get into a ridiculous argument over it, but I'm also surprised that particular store even cared, seeing as how most WM employees otherwise don't care, as long as you're making a purchase.
    Have you tried going thru the self check out and bringing and old star wars item priced about the same. Then just scanning it multiple times? Then technically you paid for everything.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •