Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

My brother got me brand new boxed The Last Jedi Tie Silencer for 8 euro's last week
    I like the design of the fighter, dark, angular, menacing & a bit spider like. One of the best things to come out of the sequels so far.

Yes, that does look pretty good.

I visited DD's Discounts and came away with a Canto Bight Police Speeder, a blue A-Wing, and a red A-Wing! Combined price was $22.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Finally, went back to that Burlington Coat Factory where I got the Black Series Poe Dameron helmet. Picked up that Rose with BB-8 and BB-9E 3 pack for $5. Needed a 3.75" BB-8 in general, but I suppose I'll probably get TVC Poe X-wing someday as well.

Still had plenty of 2-packs on the pegs like the Rebolt with Corellian hound set and the muddy Chewie and Han set. The also still had plenty of those large electronic Solo Falcons for $23 that I think originally was priced at $100 when first released.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940