Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

General Leia figure came in the mail earlier today this morning. Great looking figure that can also be used for old Expanded universe stories from the old novels or whateverr

Made a huge Ross toy run and finally found the Red Resistance A-wing toy. Unbelievable that they are $8 when compared to the Entertainment Earth price of $29.99 +shipping.

People should be checking out Ross in general for stuff. I've been spotting Probe Droid/Vader sets, AT-ST's, 6" figures (40 Vader set, ANH Leia, ANH Obi-wan), 1st Order Tie Fighters, 3.75" Rey speeders, Y-wing scout bombers, Rathtar sets, Force Link 1.0 devices, TLJ figure 2-packs.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I’ve been hitting Ross quite a bit lately on my runs, and just wanted to throw it out there that they seem to restock on Wed or Thursday. If you missed the A-wing, check again on those days and you’re likely to see more on the shelves. I’ve seen all those items Sharky listed above added to the shelves multiple times over the last few months.

My store hasn’t had the A-wing yet, hopefully this week.

I hit up Ross this morning and found Rio Durant and L3-37. No sign of Quay, but I was happy to walk away with those two.

I went to the Shopko store out of town since they're still having a going out of business sale going on. Action figures are on sale 20 percent off. I ended up buying these

Finn in Resistance outfit
    Paige in her X Wing/B Wing flight suit

Both figures were like 5 bucks each on sale

Quote Originally Posted by LetoQuorme View Post
    I hit up Ross this morning and found Rio Durant and L3-37. No sign of Quay, but I was happy to walk away with those two.
    Over the past couple weeks now I have been hunting every Ross I can get to. I've found just about the entire wave except Quay, although on repeat visits the others are usually gone. Seen the Rebolt/Hound and Han/Chewie two packs, Mudtrooper Han, Rio, Beckett, L3, and Val. Hopefully Quay will show up eventually, with Ross it's completely luck of the draw!

Quote Originally Posted by sithmushroom View Post
    Over the past couple weeks now I have been hunting every Ross I can get to. I've found just about the entire wave except Quay, although on repeat visits the others are usually gone. Seen the Rebolt/Hound and Han/Chewie two packs, Mudtrooper Han, Rio, Beckett, L3, and Val. Hopefully Quay will show up eventually, with Ross it's completely luck of the draw!
    I've actually never seen that Wave in the stores at all. Ross seems to be a better bet than Target or Walmart.

I posted a WTB in the sale section of the forum but thought I would throw this out here too. If anyone comes across a Quay or Red Resistance A-Wing at Ross, please hit me up. Having trouble tracking them down at my local Ross stores.

I’m just looking for the red resistance A-wing figure. If anybody doesn’t want theirs, I’d be happy to buy it. Similarly, if my Ross ever gets the A-wing, I’d be happy to give it up here and I’d keep the figure!

I was out of town all day earlier today where I went to a Shopko store since they're still having a Closing going out of business sale.

I bought the figure of Poe in his X Wing Resistance outfit for 5 bucks on clearance

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast