Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialScout View Post
    Bought the last Stormtrooper Executioner & Praetorian Guard set at TRU for $20. Will probably just chuck the Commtech Reader.
    I had a TRU express closing out at 70% and grabbed one for $10. Great deal but stuck with a 4th reader.

I just found Wave 2 of Last Jedi in my local Tesco. I haven't seen them anywhere in Poland so far so I've just bought R2, Leia and DJ. I am super happy, cause I wanted those figures and could found them in any store so far.

Why is it taking Entertainment Earth so long to get in the unreleased Cai Threnali figures?! Those were in Canada stores months ago!
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski View Post
    Why is it taking Entertainment Earth so long to get in the unreleased Cai Threnali figures?! Those were in Canada stores months ago!
    my thoughts exactly... I ordered mine months ago along with the flametrooper and I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Given how the lines have been going, the fact force link 2.0 is a turd, they released a few thinks w/ red tlj art work in solo line, there seems no logic behind them not packing these 2 EE figs as is w/ red logo and f.l 1.0 in wave 2 instead of repacks of cheque and qi'ra

I’ve been waiting on my flame trooper for months. Wisely made a trade with a Canadian Scummer for Cai.

Chewie not cheque and things not thinks. Gotta love the limited edit features around here

I've had the Cai and Flametrooper on preorder for months now too, surprised they didn't ship in May when they were supposed to. Honestly though, due to my increasing disinterest in anything TLJ related, I was thinking of just canceling my order, as I really don't care about them that much
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I think these last wave figures will end of up at closeout (again) somewhere. For some reason, my local Grocery Outlet is still getting TFA unmasked Kylo Ren, Nien Numb, Tasu Leech and Ackbar figures.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Seriously, when is entertainment earth going to ship these two out??
    You don't know the power of the dark side!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast