Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Has anyone seen anything in the New England area? I have been looking at my local stores for the last month, and haven't seen anything except "Rogue One" figures. And clearanced "Force Awakens" figures. So many clearanced Zuvios...

Anyone know of a checklist for FORCE FRIDAY on Sept 1st?
    "I'm not crazy...My mother had me tested!"
    My Feedback
    Co-Founders Jedicon WV / https://www.facebook.com/jedicon.wv.9 and West Virginia Star Wars Collector Club (WVSWCC)!

Saw a bunch of TLJ stuff at Walmart in Brimfield, Ohio yesterday, but I didn't try to buy anything. No basic figures, though.

Quote Originally Posted by meshadowfax View Post
    Have you tried going thru the self check out and bringing and old star wars item priced about the same. Then just scanning it multiple times? Then technically you paid for everything.
    Not a chance! Besides the fact that there weren't exactly non-TLJ toys there that could even be close in price, I remember someone posting on here that they did it with figures one time, and got a visit from the security officer banning them from the store. I actually DID go to the self-checkout, but the lady manning the service register would not sell them to me, even when I played dumb and asked why they couldn't sell something that was on the sales floor, and I warned her that if they didn't pull them, she'd risk dealing with more customers like me trying to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bothan View Post
    Has anyone seen anything in the New England area? I have been looking at my local stores for the last month, and haven't seen anything except "Rogue One" figures. And clearanced "Force Awakens" figures. So many clearanced Zuvios...
    Where in New England are you from?

Saw a case of basic figures on a pallet at Walmart yesterday morning. I did pop the case open just to check them out. They had the mid sized and lager vehicles I would assume the TIE Silencer and the A-wing. The stuff is going to be out in force(no pun intended)next Friday.

The Last Jedi 3.75" figures are at the Providence RI Walmart. I tried buying Paige through selfscan, it said to set item aside. An associate came by and said they were on recall so I couldn't buy them. I didn't have time to discuss it with him as I had to get to work. This was the same associate who allowed me to buy the 3.75" Royal Guards last Force Friday a day early.

I'll try again after work lol.

I have gotten the ski Speeder and a BB-8 playset on Clearance for $89

Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter69 View Post
    I have gotten the ski Speeder and a BB-8 playset on Clearance for $89
    What?!

The BB8 playset for less than half price before it even officially releases? Thats crazy

I recall the figure leaks at one Walmart during Rogue One. For some peculiar reason, only half of the wave were able to scan at the register. Over the next couple days, I ran into the same Hasbro rep with an assistant at 3 Walmarts. And yeah, I overheard some lecturing too between Hasbro and Walmart in the next aisle.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast