Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreleased Star Wars Figures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unreleased Star Wars Figures

Since this thread was requested, here's a thread to discuss any unreleased Star Wars figures that Hasbro never released in the modern line.

What unreleased Star Wars figures have you heard about? Any pictures? Do they deserve a shot of being released?

I wanted this, hard to come by images these days as well. Zero chance of it ever coming out.

May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    I wanted this, hard to come by images these days as well. Zero chance of it ever coming out.

Damn, I'd buy at least one!
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

I have always thought the released tvc bespin han was a retouch of the above han....maybe, maybe not.
    here's a set of 4 unreleased figs that I had always felt couuldve been released as a Disney set like the star tours ambush, boarding party etc sets

You could argue that the astros have made it out though, as both came in Disney Droid Factory assortments.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    You could argue that the astros have made it out though, as both came in Disney Droid Factory assortments.
    Without foot wires though?

^ true, but I was going w/ the original Hasbro 2012/13 df2 versions.
    oh let us not forget the Noghri Warrior & Ralrra Comic Pack (bottom left of 3 sets on right- the other 2 were released later on)

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    I have always thought the released tvc bespin han was a retouch of the above han....maybe, maybe not.
    It looks more like this one used the body from VOTC Han in trench coat.

The paint scheme on this mini rig was way superior, and more appropriate, than the white and blue one that eventually saw release. Of course, back in those days I used to care. Like Hasbro once did...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast