Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Praetorian Guard

I want to know what the plan is to release the guards with the other weapons too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Hasbro will be generous and offer all three weapons. That would certainly help sell multiple of this.

Easy pass for me. Don't like the name (not Star Warsy) and don't like the look of the guards. More for everybody else.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Hopefully Hasbro will be generous and offer all three weapons. That would certainly help sell multiple of this.
    But I'm pretty sure the helmets are different too not just the weapons. So I'd love to see them actually make the different guards too. Hasbro went cheap with RO and only gave us 1 version of the death trooper & Shoretrooper. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get just one Praetorian. Oh wait... I'm sure we can get a different one in the 5POA. That counts right? No Hasbro it does not!
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Maybe each helmet variant is seen with every weapon in the movie. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have more accessories to go with that first variant.

I'm not going to say it's not Star Warsy, because I don't believe we can make that determination. But I do not like the look, so i will be passing. The staff is cool though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

This figure absolutely evokes memories of Crimson Empire. I wonder if we'll learn more about the Praetorians in TLJ than we did about the Royal Guards in the OT?

Although I do like the legs and skirt. Maybe if I find any on clearance, I'll buy a few to customize some like you mention. ^
    Crimson Empire. ERG top, and this guys legs.

Conversely, I'd have preferred if they looked more like the Luke and Lando in disguise. Just update to SA.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'd get them, and depending on how many of the different stylized warriors they release, I may need to use the 5poa versions for the different warriors I will keep those around to see what goes down. When is the due date for this figure and the accompany wave?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast