Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreleased Star Wars Figures

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Since this thread was requested, here's a thread to discuss any unreleased Star Wars figures that Hasbro never released in the modern line.

What unreleased Star Wars figures have you heard about? Any pictures? Do they deserve a shot of being released?
    Thanks for starting this GNT!

Even though it was never officially confirmed or ever seen, but the cantina distillery and new Wuher. Supposedly a new Hammerhead was also tooled up for either this set or a potential Target 3-pack that never happened. And of course, the funeral pyre Vader and Luke.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    I went down the rebelscum rabbit hole
    Brave man, brave man.
    May you live in interesting times.

I would have loved to have seen these vintage figures from the holiday special go into production, seeing as the special itself was so panned I'm picking they would've had a relatively small production run so I wonder what kind of price these would be going for in the collectors market today?.

Here's one from the Episode 1 line- would have loved to get this!
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Let me try again with a link:trophyobiwan2-m.jpg
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Don't forget that A-wing pilot a couple years back.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    Don't forget that A-wing pilot a couple years back.

It turns out that was 5 years ago:

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast