Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: My Proto Rocket Fett Was Stolen

  1. #1

    My Proto Rocket Fett Was Stolen



    I've just discovered my prototype Rocket Fett was stolen from my Star Wars museum at my workshop in Texas. It was sealed in an AFA case with rocket and certification. The photo above was taken by a guest in the last two weeks so the theft is recent. Detailed photos of the loose Fett are on our
    vintage Fett archive page. Needless to day, if anybody should hear anything about a Fett like this floating around, please contact me.

    philip@rebelscum.com


    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip_Wise View Post


    I've just discovered my prototype Rocket Fett was stolen from my Star Wars museum at my workshop in Texas. It was sealed in an AFA case with rocket and certification. The photo above was taken by a guest in the last two weeks so the theft is recent. Detailed photos of the loose Fett are on our
    vintage Fett archive page. Needless to day, if anybody should hear anything about a Fett like this floating around, please contact me.

    philip@rebelscum.com


    Oh my man. This is very sickening, I am sorry to hear about this

  3. #3
    That really sucks! I sure hope the scumbag that stole it gets caught and that the piece gets returned. It really pisses me off when I hear about people's collections getting ripped off...
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

  4. #4
    Sorry to hear about this. Hope you get this back as soon as possible.

  5. #5
    Was the whole thing stolen or was the case broken and the figure removed?

    That's awful and frustrating news.

  6. #6
    Man that's more than terrible. Was it a break in or a guest? Do you have a list of people that visited in the last 2 weeks or was it too hard to keep track? Any suspects?

    The pictures on the archive are pretty good quality so I imagine it should be possible to identify if it turns up on the market. Do you have a close up of the AFA case label and number?

    Hope you manage to get it back - I'm sure the community on Rebelscum and the various facebook groups will be keeping a look out!
    WTB: Palitoy ROTJ 65 back Stormtrooper

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Was the whole thing stolen or was the case broken and the figure removed?

    That's awful and frustrating news.
    The full AFA case is gone, so not something you'd fit in your pocket to sneak out.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by olisuds View Post
    Man that's more than terrible. Was it a break in or a guest? Do you have a list of people that visited in the last 2 weeks or was it too hard to keep track? Any suspects?

    The pictures on the archive are pretty good quality so I imagine it should be possible to identify if it turns up on the market. Do you have a close up of the AFA case label and number?

    Hope you manage to get it back - I'm sure the community on Rebelscum and the various facebook groups will be keeping a look out!
    No break in. Had to be a friend with a guest or friend alone, which is actually the worst part of it for me. Oddly, I don't believe I ever took a photo of the AFA case, though I'll ask AFA for it.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

  9. #9
    Terrible. Fingers crossed its just moved in an extremely distasteful attempt at a prank.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip_Wise View Post
    No break in. Had to be a friend with a guest or friend alone, which is actually the worst part of it for me. Oddly, I don't believe I ever took a photo of the AFA case, though I'll ask AFA for it.
    Philip, sorry to hear!

    I hope you've contacted the authorities and given them a list of people who have visited!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •