Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Titanium Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    It's been almost 2 weeks with no messages at all regarding a new line of figures, I think it shows the interest people have for the Titanium figures. Plus now we know they are officially part of the Titanium line, maybe we could merge all the different threads about these figs and move it somehwere else?
    Like the recycle bin?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    It's been almost 2 weeks with no messages at all regarding a new line of figures, I think it shows the interest people have for the Titanium figures. Plus now we know they are officially part of the Titanium line, maybe we could merge all the different threads about these figs and move it somehwere else?
    Agreed. These "figurines" are obviously not part of the SA 3.75" Black Series at all. It's a new separate sub-line, the 'Titanium Series'.

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    Like the recycle bin?
    Touch!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Until somebody bumped this thread the other day, I thought these threads had all been moved.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    #notmyblackseries
    Love it. These need to be moved.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

being a Leia fan I'm going to say yes. might be the only figure I buy from the line. why Hasbro is going this route is beyond bizarre to me. I can't understand why they just don't listen to the fans and give us back the SA 3.75" line already on vintage cards.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    being a Leia fan I'm going to say yes. might be the only figure I buy from the line. why Hasbro is going this route is beyond bizarre to me. I can't understand why they just don't listen to the fans and give us back the SA 3.75" line already on vintage cards.
    because they are confident that despite people complaining, enough people will cave and buy it. Same thing happened with 5poa. And Hasbro's right.

Not on these, these will burn the shelves down P. The preposed nature makes them useless and they didn't pick characters that will look or feel cool in die castegwarming
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    because they are confident that despite people complaining, enough people will cave and buy it. Same thing happened with 5poa. And Hasbro's right.
    Yeah, I was caught there a little bit (but mostly I bought 5POA figures to customize/ accessorize my other figures.) What I got pretty heavy into was the 6" TBS. Now I'm thinking of selling them all off with the possible exception of my Han Solos, who is my favourite character. Some of them I may be SOL on getting even close to what I paid for them. Others, I'll likely make a pretty penny on. (Luke Bespin and RotS Obi-Wan I got at a clearance place for like $15 each.) I'm still on the fence about selling them off, but at this point I think I've missed some of the cool figures out there.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Changing scales was monumentally dumb. I will never take part in it.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast