Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DVD / BlueRay release ?

DVD / BlueRay release ?

Any info on R1 homevideo release yet ? Just checked through some german stores, including amazon.de and it is everywhere dated with Dec. 2017 ??
    Would have it expectet way earlier, like march or april.
    Remember seeing also mentioned a extended cut at some places with no additional info yet
    Last edited by Real_Scooby; 02-08-2017 at 09:24 PM.

IDK where I saw it (movieweb?) but a December release seems about right. I was disappointed as well.

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/01/st...ed-march-28th/

Late March/Early April is when I'd expect it. Possibly to coincide with Celebration.

Yeah, this. Disney want their money ASAP.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    IDK where I saw it (movieweb?) but a December release seems about right. I was disappointed as well.
    Haven't seen the article you're talking about but what in the world would make them think that the blu ray isn't coming out for a year? Pretty much every movie is on blu ray within 3 months of the end of the theatrical run.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Haven't seen the article you're talking about but what in the world would make them think that the blu ray isn't coming out for a year? Pretty much every movie is on blu ray within 3 months of the end of the theatrical run.

It didn't really make sense to me but then, first rumors are often wrong. I'll get it when I get it, until then, I have other things to do.

Can't find the article ..
    But apparently it's going to be a director cut version of the movie ...
    For blue ray and 4k format..

Not to mention people want their copies ASAP anymore. It's also a way to combat piracy by getting a copy of the movie to the masses sooner and sooner. But sure they want their money to of course.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

I thought I read April somewhere too.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

yup 3-4 months after release has been the norm for many years. I remember getting TPM on DVD, and it was still in theaters in my neighborhood. Also, it's now safe to assume the SW (movies/theatrical release) patterns moving forward will mimic the TFA methods: Force friday, merch, new film, dvd, etc all these things have been echoed with R1, give or take a few promos, but still predictable. If they get bold, and slip back into May for any new films, just adjust the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Last edited by jpolli666; 02-14-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast