Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DVD / BlueRay release ?

Reheat sucks is that there's no deleted scenes!! What's up with that??!!!

I'll be getting the Best Buy Steelbook, but I agree with the above comment. I don't see anywhere that deleted scenes are included. That doesn't seem right. We got deleted scenes with TFA home video release.

I don't like it either, but maybe there's just too much material, and Disney is putting together an "alternate cut" from before the reshoots? I mean, face it, put all the deleted scenes together and you almost have an entirely different movie.
    See you around, kid.

Or they're saving the deleted scenes for the Ultra Mega Exclusive 10 disc super duper whopper 3D whatchamacallit edition a few months later.
    Double dip at its finest.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNoodleBoy View Post
    Or they're saving the deleted scenes for the Ultra Mega Exclusive 10 disc super duper whopper 3D whatchamacallit edition a few months later.
    Probably. I'll buy it.

Screw Disney's disgusting greed. I'm a fan of what they're doing except when it comes to home video. After what they pulled with TFA, I can wait until the holidays for a Collector's Edition. No way I'm buying and inferior edition again if I can help it, and no way I'm going to be a sucker and buy it all twice in the same year.

yup and no commentary(ies), so expect in October to see that, plus the deleted scenes. so friggen crooked. maybe the deleted scenes are the extra bonus in the Target edition. ehh not surprised at all w/ this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyNoodleBoy View Post

Does it even matter when the release date is? They'll just come out with a different version 3-6 months later, than again 6 months after that will be some ultimate Exclusive or something.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

at least we're getting 3D in the same release. TFA milked us twice, by releasing the 3D version as a separate release, months later. it felt like the 'LOTR scam' all over again

(I got wise with 'teh hobbit' -- I completely ignored the first 3 blu-ray releases -- the regular, 3D, and 'extended' versions --- and waited patiently for the extended-cuts-in-3D, that way I didn't end up with 4 copies of the same damn movie)
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

It'd also be nice to know what Target's "exclusive content" actually IS before the release date so I can actually make an informed decision about where to pre-order.
    Last edited by Commando_Scorch; 02-23-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast