Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming Soon - Co Jo Dai's Display Room

Worked on one of my big display cases tonight, what to you think so far? Hopefully this weekend I can get to my other display case that is going to be McQuarrie themed...

Finally have everything out of boxes and on shelves, still have to do some arranging and re-arranging but progress none-the-less.

I did finish my McQuarrie corner, what do you all think?

Fantastic presentation! I have all the GG McQ. Mini figures, too!

Oh yeah! Two big thumbs up.

Last edited by LightSword; 06-11-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

WOW, just great stuff all around!! I already saw your Mythos collection but the McQuarrie items as Julian said are top notch!! Beautiful . I also love the Comic book stuff, especially the Symbiote Spider-Man (my favorite character) and the Dark Knight Returns statue.

Lastly, I have been on the fence about that 1/5 SS Iron Man classic you have. What are your thoughts on it?

Again, GREAT collection!
    Last edited by Django; 06-12-2018 at 07:36 AM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Lastly, I have been on the fence about that 1/5 SS Iron Man classic you have. What are your thoughts on it?
    I really dig it, it's very cool piece and the 1:5 scale turned out to be a perfect fit for my display. My only real complaint is that the eyes don't light-up with the chest and hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    I really dig it, it's very cool piece and the 1:5 scale turned out to be a perfect fit for my display. My only real complaint is that the eyes don't light-up with the chest and hands.
    I guess because in the classic armor Tony's eyes showed (in the comics) so maybe that's why the eye's don't light up? But good to know. I saw it on sale from SS a couple times but always waffled on it. I loved Iron Man comics back when hardly anyone else did LOL.

This is the version of him I like the most, even though I really like Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and the Avengers (1st) movies with Iron Man in them.
    Last edited by Django; 06-12-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123