Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2017 - February 18-21

Quote Originally Posted by LandoInDisguise View Post
    And Space Monkey! I was really hoping for a figure of him.
    He's coming in a 2 pack.

The rumor is that it will be the AT-ACT driver. Once site is dropping clues referencing "Elephants" in regards to this figure. AT-ACT's are quite elephant like.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    one of the team that accompanies the heroes to Scariff... just couldn't remember his name but he was listed as being in wave 4 with Galen
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    Lieutenant Taidu Sefla
    Ah, ok. I was thinking "Rebel Fleet Trooper"...darn.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

For the first time in about a decade, I am not even looking forward to ToyFair. I used to refresh web pages for 5 straight days around Toy Fair trying to see all the cool things. These days, it's showing product that is already out/known, or to be previewed at SDCC at which time it isn't, or showing items that never get made, and less and less each year. Kind of sad. Maybe there will be a new hope.

Are we sending questions to Hasbro for toy fair?

I didn't know that, thanks for the info! Ever since Celebration London, that was probably my favorite character from the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Ah, ok. I was thinking "Rebel Fleet Trooper"...darn.

I hear you. I really want a 5 POA Rebel Fleet Trooper too.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

I expect we'll see "Stay tuned for more at SDCC!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I expect we'll see "Stay tuned for more at SDCC!"

Yeah, based on the rumors going around, it looks like 6" TBS is going to be getting all the good stuff for the 40th anniversary.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Quote Originally Posted by sfx_5k View Post
    The rumor is that it will be the AT-ACT driver. Once site is dropping clues referencing "Elephants" in regards to this figure. AT-ACT's are quite elephant like.
    Ugh if that's the case, I couldn't care less. Those drivers never even physically appeared in the movie (unless I missed something). And the way the Hovertank pilots are clogging up all the pegs around here, I doubt I'll ever see this one anyway
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast