Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terminator Dark Fate (2019)

First teaser about to drop!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...railer-1213022

Cant wait!

Please stay-tuned and standby...
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 05-23-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Teaser up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjHS5fIu4J8

First impression: I’m a little underwhelmed, but must concede this is just a first teaser.

Interesting choice of music: a cover of Bjork’s ‘Hunter’.

Need to see more...
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 05-23-2019 at 04:08 PM.

not sure if I will see it in a theater but I will definitely see it. at some point.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Looks promising as a sequel to T2, lets face it nothing will ever come close to how good that film is no matter what they do but I do like what I see so far (and no douubt will be better than the original T3).

I dunno, I was interested in this one but that teaser just looks bad. Where is John? Is Arnold only a cameo? Was anyone asking for an all Linda Hamilton Terminator flick?

And that boy-haircut Terminator is just basically "girl Marcus".
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

John is in it, different actor. No word on if Arnold is just a cameo but with Cameron back involved probably not. But you said it correctly - it's a teaser and the film isn't out until November, we'll see a lot more in the coming months. Great to see Hamilton back.

And since this is taking place after T2, Marcus never happened.
    Last edited by LandoGriffin; 05-24-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Personally, I love the use of liquid metal over the endoskeleton, one of the few things T3 actually got right. I thought the T-1000 was just too improbable, what with the entirety being liquid metal rather than just the "skin".
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Personally, I love the use of liquid metal over the endoskeleton, one of the few things T3 actually got right. I thought the T-1000 was just too improbable, what with the entirety being liquid metal rather than just the "skin".
    Thinking about it, yes it would make more sense for the liquid to attach and stick to the endoskeleton but we'd have been robbed of the T-1000 going through bars scene then.

This film just needs to be really good so that we continue to get good Terminator films down the road. I didn't mind the last 2 anyways, I'm happy with what we've got.

Agreed...0 interest after seeing the trailer. Who are these people anyway? The whole thing just looks embarrassing, and the CGI was horrendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    I dunno, I was interested in this one but that teaser just looks bad. Where is John? Is Arnold only a cameo? Was anyone asking for an all Linda Hamilton Terminator flick?

And that boy-haircut Terminator is just basically "girl Marcus".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast