View Poll Results: Which Rogue One Rebels characters do you want to see made the most?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • General Draven

6 10.53%
  • General Merrick

37 64.91%
  • Mon Mothma

4 7.02%
  • Jan Dodonna

3 5.26%
  • Bail Organa

2 3.51%
  • Private Tenzigo Weems

0 0%
  • Tivik (Rebel Spy)

0 0%
  • Chopper (Movie Version)

5 8.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Rogue One Rebels characters do you want to see made the most?

I'm with you to, General Merrick!!!!

vote cast - lock it in!

Merrick is the most action oriented, so out of this list, he'll win in a landslide. He needs a removable helmet though, no more cheaping out like Hasbro did with the TFA pilot figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Caas_Sandhri View Post
    I want more aliens...
    Good point. GNT, how'd you come up with this list? The RO visual guide has a number of more interesting choices...

Not sure why this poll is limited to named characters and leaders. Besides Merrick, I'd want about as many different rebel commandos as I could get before any of those other characters.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

definitely General Merrick.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I want Merrick in sa, if only we could get battle packs again. Battle over Scarif with Merrick and two blue squadron pilots, red leader with red 5 and another, gold leader and two gold squadron etc

I just want some of those nice Blue Squadron pilots. While I could try my hand at customizing again, I'd like to see some official blue-suited X-Wing pilots.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Good point. GNT, how'd you come up with this list? The RO visual guide has a number of more interesting choices...
    I'd much rather have important speaking parts than barely-glimpsed aliens. Don't want another Constable Zuvio situation on our hands.

Put me down for Draven first with Blue Leader a close second. Blue Leader DEMANDS the Black Series treatment.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast