Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw Gerrera - Speculation

What news exactly?
    That he's actually aware that his character has an action figure, and that he's seen them? Or that he misidentifies the source it's from?

Is it news that he'll be getting an action figure from both sources? Seems that a BS figure isn't in the works then, or he simply hasn't seen it.
    This will be just another 5POA figure anyways, just animated. Though i guess it will be the chance for people to finally get close to TCW version of the figure. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yeah, a Rebels version of him would be a likely thing. He's a connection between RO and Rebels, so yep. I could easily see this being made.

Did they even make a RO version of him?

It's too bad the RO version is already slated to be part of the Jedha Revolt 4-pack, because it would've been nice if Hasbro had (finally) made a TCW version of Saw and put him in a 3-pack with the Rebels version and the RO version. I'd buy that.
    @LordEdzo

After the 2-part Saw episode I need this asap.

unless Saw is going to appear in more episodes of Rebels then I can't see Hasbro making a figure of him. I'd be all for it but with the slim pickings that Hasbro has been giving us in regards to Rebels I can't see them giving us Saw.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

But, according to that Yakface report. Forrest saw 3 figures of his character, R1, POP Vinyl, and a 3rd. Which he says was TCW, which translated to Rebels. Because well, you know. TCW is off the air.
    Either that, or it's a TBS figure of his rebels character. But which is more likely?

Yeah, I could easily see him learning about the TCW version of his character and then finding the animated Rebels version as being the 'same thing'. Simple and honest mistake on a detail that is only significant to a few.

interesting... 3 versions of his character. I'm all for it myself. I'd prefer to get both a bald and fro version of Saw from R1.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Maybe they'll do an Evolution set! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast