Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AT-ST with pilot

It does look good. I have the 2009 Legacy version, hopefully this one compliments it well. At $60 I might wait to see if they go on sale at some point.

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

This is a nice vehicle, and the figure is great as well. Unfortunately, I don't think many people that would want this don't already have it from its endless re-releases. A nice window boxed version of the newest Landspeeder with a kit bashed Tatooine Luke would've been more welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Talk about random...I'll probably scoop one of these if I see it in person. Not going to go crazy looking, though. It has to be an exclusive, right? Would a non-Walmart store carry a vehicle made for figures it doesn't currently sell?

It's out of the blue, sure, but is isn't that odd. This vehicle does feature in the new film, after all. I would have preferred a re-release of the X-Wing or Y-Wing but who knows what the price tag would have been??
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Cool, I might pick this up if the price is right. I have the TVC release from kmart which suffers from super loose knee joints.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    Cool, I might pick this up if the price is right. I have the TVC release from kmart which suffers from super loose knee joints.
    That problem was eliminated on the TBS Toys R Us exclusive from a few years back. Hopefully they kept whatever modification they did for this release.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Which AT-ST Driver is it?
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Thoughts?

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

Well I'm glad, cause I need one. Will see if ppl wI'll buy it or like always collectors asking for nice vehicles will wait for clearing prices. I'm betting money ppl will wait for CLEARANCE prices, after all the asking Hasbro for Big Vehicles.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast