Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AT-ST with pilot

If the local Wal-Mart will stock it, I'll get one for sure. I had sold off my old Wal-Mart legacy AT-ST after the joints broke. I have the TVC one, but it'll be nice to have one with a cleaner deco too. It's a shame these didn't come out before Rogue One did, or branded as RO related. Or came out before Christmas. I just hope the sales are well enough they'll reissue more older vehicles. Like maybe a big wing TIE Fighter for ANH's 40th this year,

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Hard to tell in the pics but i fear that the driver might be an older version. Doesn't look like there's knee joints and elbows are swivel type.
    The one on the back of the box is the old one made from the old saga Imperial Officer. But the one in the box is definitely one of the TVC K-Mart AT-ST drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Hard to tell in the pics but i fear that the driver might be an older version. Doesn't look like there's knee joints and elbows are swivel type.
    Nah, he looks just like one of the TVC K-Mart exclusives from the 2-pack. Great figures, those.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

I ended up selling my legacy and hoth and vintage versions of this. So if it's able to stand up on its own then I'd consider getting one. Assuming it comes to the UK that is.

Seriously, what makes them decide to package and sell this as part of The Black Series instead of the official Rogue One line?

is it just the opportunity to jack up the price for "collectors"? Or is it because it's part of the exclusive 3.75 Walmart Black line?

For that matter, why is this forum thread called "The Black Collection" when that's not the name of the actual line?

For that matter, why the hell can't Hasbro come up with different names for the 6" and 3.75" lines? That way, I won't wind up with the wrong damn figure for Christmas from well-meaning, but toy-ignorant family members?

This was a nice surprise! I'm a little curious which Driver they packed in here...there have actually been 3 modern AT-ST Drivers now. The original 2010 SOTDS Hoth set figure and then the 2 figures from the K-Mart 2-pack (which represented Watts & Marquand).
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Ehehe shold have included the cancelled dalmatian Ewok abs his partner. I want this for sure but they would have sold even more with something unique.
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Wow great spelling Tyler, great spelling.... ��
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Wait, I never knew there was a cancelled Dalmatian Ewok! Damn!! They should have! Or the original, screen accurate Teebo that was on the Ewok BP packaging! I still am holding out hope that version gets released on a VC single card someday.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast