Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best and Worst Rogue One figure?

best: RO Stormtrooper... hands down the shiny winner of the line
    Worst: Eadu Jyn - just not that great of a figure.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

in the 5POA I only bought the Ground Crew and K-2SO along with the Kohl's 4 pack. So for what it's worth... I really liked the Ground Crew figure because it seems to fit with my OT figures quite well.

My favorite would automatically by K-2SO though since he's a great addition to Star Wars. Can't wait for the eventual SA version. (hopefully)

I don't really have a worst, but I saw a great number of terrible beards on Cassian, so one of his would have to be it.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I assume we are only talking about 5POA R1 figures here? I only have a handful but, as others have said, the Stormtrooper is easily my vote for best, with Vader running a very close second. Both of those figures just look amazing to me. Worst for me, though I haven't seen him in person, would be Bodhi. I just look at that cartoony face and chuckle. What's weird is, it looks like him, but more of a caricature of him.

TBH though, quite a few of the human figures in the 5POA line look bad. I didn't pick up either Jyn or Cassian and opted to wait for their SA versions. Chirrut turned out pretty good and Baze and Krennic aren't bad either.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Best: 3 way tie between Vader, stormtrooper, and Baze

Worst: Jyn (eadu)
    "Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Worst for me, though I haven't seen him in person, would be Bodhi. I just look at that cartoony face and chuckle.
    I finally saw this one last night at WalMart, and I agree. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Though, the same Wal Mart had2 5POA Death Troopers, so that was nice.

Best non-Stormtrooper would for me would be Chirrut. I wasn't planning on getting any non-Stormtrooper of the 5POA figures, but I saw how good the face looked and got it.

Great White Shark capitol of the United States

•    
    my favorite is the imperial ground crew figure, (just wish that it came with some imperial blaster rather than that folding batman backpack contraption) The figure has that classic imperial look with elements of deathstar gunner, TIE pilot, just very cool in my opinion- maybe a TAAADDD undersized

least favorite would be the Jyn figure, just looks boring to me
    always interested in trading for SH figuarts, HASBRO and sideshow 12" and Episode one collectibles

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t944495/?...eedback+thread

Quote Originally Posted by MagusVader View Post
    I finally saw this one last night at WalMart, and I agree. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Though, the same Wal Mart had2 5POA Death Troopers, so that was nice.
    The basic Bodhi 5POA figure is just some guy in an ill-fitting jumpsuit with grey binoculars glued to his head, but when you put the backpack on it changes everything. With a retractable cord and easy mechanism for winding it up this accessory makes this one of the best R1 5POA figures, and ties directly in to his big moment in the film. I feel really lucky that we even get a 3.75 Bodhi, this is something 6" collectors will probably never have and thus their R1 Rebel crews will be incomplete.

My favorite was Saw Gererra. that sculpt and paint apps on him was spectacular. Worst probably Jun Edau.

The best is clearly Morrof, what's wrong with you guys!?! He holds up even to the good figures.
    Dea wanna wanga

Best Overall - 3.75 Black Series Jyn
    Best 5POA - Saw Gerrera

Worst - Eadu Jyn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast