Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One Pegwarmers?

Around here the only local store is Wal-Mart, and the Wal-Mart three pack is still warming shelves even after Christmas. The local store really over stocked those, I was there the first morning they put them out. There had to been over a hundred of them. They were so well stocked that day it almost felt like the 1980's. Besides that three pack the other pegwarmers are Jyn and Cassian. I guess we don't have to worry about a "wheres Jyn?" drama uproar this year. The Rogue One two packs all sold out, so did the vehicles. Although they never have stocked the Rebels Imperial speeder, they still had Ezra's speeder and the TFA scout walker thing. The only other pegwarmers are the left overs from TFA, both 3.75 and 6 inch black series. I was shocked they finally sold the last of the TFA single card figures. The last peg they had of them was almost nothing but Astys. They even sold the last of the TFA X-Wing's, I can't help but wonder if parents thought they were the X-Wings from Rogue One.

The expense of the Black Series 3.75 tends to keep the on the shelf more than anything else.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

I have yet to see anything from R1 truly pegwarm. Outside of a lone Imperial Ground Crew figure outlasting the others in its wave by a week or so.
    See you around, kid.

Now that Christmas is gone it seems no Rogue One figures are really pegwarming more than the others. Kylo Ren re-pack though, as well as the TFA speeders re-packs, are another story. There are handful of them in every stores.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    Now that Christmas is gone it seems no Rogue One figures are really pegwarming more than the others. Kylo Ren re-pack though, as well as the TFA speeders re-packs, are another story. There are handful of them in every stores.
    I'd say this. Along with some TFA figures still hanging around, like PZ and Goss.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

My local TRU had dozens of Rebels Princess Leia figures compared to everything else from Rogue One. There was a fresh shipment of Cassian/Stormtrooper packs and it was plentiful, but I think the shipment was just fresh. There was a single Constable Zuvio among the figures long leftover. Also, a ton of leftover Armor-Ups from TFA, though single-carded TFA figures aside aforementioned are gone. There were a lot of two-packs in general.

Local Walmart is doting on a lot of extra SA Finns, as it has for months now. I almost want to buy them and resell them in hopes it'll force them to re-stock.

Only places I've looked for R1 stuff so far.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

Not really pegwarmers per se, but The Imperial Ground Crew and Eadu Jyn have been the most common where I live. Not a big deal, though. The IGC is a nice figure and I'm glad that our main character is easy to find. Let's hope the same goes for Jyn in IGC gear from wave 3. I don't want another Resistance Rey scenario (being so freaking hard to find at the beginning, having to wait until late 2016 to find plenty of them here and there).

Honestly I don't really notice any R1 pegwarmers especially not from wave 2. The only ones peg warming aren't R1: Sabine, Kanan, and Kylo Ren repack. And of course all those leftover Goss Toowers, Sarco Planks, and Astys

Eadu Cassian, both 5POA and 6"
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast