Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One Pegwarmers?

I've seen most of the second wave (no Kennick) plus the Imp Ground Crew warming the pegs the two packs no surprise here Poe/Snow.
    John316

The Basic 5 POA line is too expensive. These figures would move a whole lot better at $5.99 to $6.99 max. $7.99 is too much and the 2-packs should be a max of $12.99 each instead of $14.99 each.

Otherwise, things are going to be slow selling. I don't know if cheaper prices are possible, but it should be a priority if possible.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

From R1: 5 POA the peg warming are:

Jyn (Eadu)
    Ground Crew
    & (R1) Sabine
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I wouldn't think anything is a pegwarmer right now, it's still within the time frame of thew Movie's release. Now if they're still around during Summer or EP8, then I would classify them as pegwarming. But then again, it might be new stock by then. No?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

In my neck of the woods Sabine is one of the hardest to find on the shelf. I see mostly Eadu Jyn and the Ground Crew.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    The Basic 5 POA line is too expensive. These figures would move a whole lot better at $5.99 to $6.99 max. $7.99 is too much and the 2-packs should be a max of $12.99 each instead of $14.99 each.

Otherwise, things are going to be slow selling. I don't know if cheaper prices are possible, but it should be a priority if possible.
    Oh man... I WISH the 2 packs were $14.99 where I'm at. Around here 2 packs are 19.87! yay for Walmarts profits.. bad for my wallet.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Too bad you don't have Fred Meyer there, the 2-pks were $8.49 last week!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I wouldn't think anything is a pegwarmer right now, it's still within the time frame of thew Movie's release. Now if they're still around during Summer or EP8, then I would classify them as pegwarming. But then again, it might be new stock by then. No?
    I agree, the film is still in theaters so it's too early to call any of them pegwarmers yet. However, the figures that have failed to sell out in my area tend to be both versions of Jyn, in the 3.75" line, and Rey (as I suspected, the whole #whereisrey movement wasn't about people actually wanting to buy a Rey action figure, it was about latching onto a cause so they could feign outrage over some perceived injustice).

For the 6" line, we still have so many Jyn, Cassian, Krennic, C-3PO, Rey and Deathtrooper figures that I doubt we will ever see a restock of this line in our store before summer.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I see way more pegwarming in the 6" line TBH

That Cassian in Rocky V Training Gear (Siberia) is really piling up...

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post

Remember just 2 years ago when the 5POA line was $5 everywhere? The first wave of TFA figures were $5. Then Hasbro pulled the switch and we're paying $7.99 for the same crappy figures. I've found myself for the first time looking down at the figures in my hand and wondering if they are truly worth the cost of a good meal. Then putting them down and deciding its not worth it. I'm sticking to the 6 inch line which is still overpriced for what you get (Especially when compared to the 6 in Marvel Legends line.) But at least they are more posable.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast