Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Galen Erso - Eadu

Galen Erso - Eadu

Robotkingdom have posted the case assortment for wave 2 2017 which is said to contain a Galen Erso figure. No pictures yet, no idea on which outfit he'll be in.

Thoughts on this character being released in the Rogue One toy line?

This is good news! Nice to see Hasbro still putting in a bit of effort.

I'd like to see the Eadu version of Galen in his scientist gear:

My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

I'll bet you any money they release the flashback version in peasant attire.

Eadu makes most sense.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Galen Erso lives. We will see him again...

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    I'll bet you any money they release the flashback version in peasant attire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Piet View Post
    Eadu makes most sense.
    I think Eadu makes much more sense. But I bet they do the Farmer outfit. That look was featured in the earliest images of the character. And maybe Hasbro only has access to those images.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Based on the equal amount of screen time both outfits received, it could go either way and make sense too. Now if one of them had more screen time that the other, I could see that outfit winning. But in this instance, how will Hasbro choose? What goes into their decision making process? IMO, the Uniform makes more sense. As it's part of the "actual" story taking place, whereas the other is in the past. I could see the Civilian one coming later in some box set with the Wife & Kid. Oh wait they don't do that anymore...

If he was going to be SA, my choice is definitely the Uniform version! But since it's 5POA, it concerns me very little. I'll just plop the head off and put it on a Director Krennic that I can't even find! lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I think that Hasbro might go with the Eadu version of Galen. Especially since we also have Eadu versions of both Jyn and Cassian, too.

Could Hasbro explore all of the prologue characters? I don't see why not. There's more Death Troopers and an alternate look for Krennic as well. But the prospect of a younger Jyn figure seems kind of weird to me for some reason. I know that we got multiple TPM versions of Anakin Skywalker, who was probably around the same age as the young Jyn Erso. But that younger Jyn also saw her mother shot and killed by Death Troopers, and we only saw her for about 10 minutes of the movie.

If they do make a child Jyn, I think including the little Stormtrooper doll should be mandatory. They really should be releasing that doll in every scale possible, it's just too cool.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    If they do make a child Jyn, I think including the little Stormtrooper doll should be mandatory. They really should be releasing that doll in every scale possible, it's just too cool.
    I agree. Perfect for when your action figures, need their own action figures!
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast