Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Galen Erso - Eadu

​ultimately I am just really happy and surprised they are making Galen. This is not a figure kids are going to be rushing out to find.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    But in this instance, how will Hasbro choose? What goes into their decision making process? IMO, the Uniform makes more sense.
    The Eadu uniform totally makes more sense. Which is why they'll make the prologue version.

They got to go uniform version. You can never have too many Imperial officers!
    See every astromech droid @ http://angelfire.com/droid/astromechs

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    ​ultimately I am just really happy and surprised they are making Galen. This is not a figure kids are going to be rushing out to find.
    Which makes even more sense to release him in TBS line instead! lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'd get him. I like his Imperial scientist uniform. It's very snazzy. He also wears a more standard Imperial officer's uniform (complete with rank bars) in one of Jyn's flashbacks.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

The Hasbro of a decade ago would have made him and then put out the same mold as a hologram figure three months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Which makes even more sense to release him in TBS line instead! lol
    Amen. This is exactly the kind of secondary, non-kid-friendly character that should get the full TBS treatment.

Making the version (scientist) that is contemporaneous with the main events of the movie really only makes sense. I'm excited they are making him! It's a pretty unexpected choice

Well he was central to the story. W/O him you wouldn't have Jyn or the plans. Plus he has a decent amount of screen time. It's not like they're making the guy who gets tossed off the wall and blown up. Or any of the Pilgrims on Jedha.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    The Hasbro of a decade ago would have made him and then put out the same mold as a hologram figure three months later.
    I miss those days.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast