Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Galen Erso - Eadu

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    Based on recent history these will hit places like 54 below HARD next year
    That's a good point. Maybe I should hold off.

I never find figures like that anywhere at 54 or Ross, etc. Galen is $10 on Amazon today. I just went for that to be done with it!
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

I recently added Grocery Outlet to my search map since my Nien Nunb find. But after going through several in my area, that's the only 'new' figure I've found so far. But I have a feeling if those HTF Rogue One figures show up at discount, it's probably closer to the holiday season.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem View Post
    I never find figures like that anywhere at 54 or Ross, etc. Galen is $10 on Amazon today. I just went for that to be done with it!
    Me neither....and I'm with you. Though I'm a bargain hunter by nature and naturally hoped to find him for retail, all that time & energy wasted for a potential savings of a few bucks is not worth it. Just pulled the trigger on Sefla, Raddus and Galen for 9.99 each on Amazon. Good to have those must-have figs out of the way!
    TK-2523
    Seeking: Revan lightsabers, Royal Starship, AT-ACT
    GM Cereal Pens - NEED:
    Anakin, Mace; 4 Trade: OB1, Chewie, Clone
    MY FEEDBACK

Just bought Galen on Amazon yesterday. Got him for like 3 bucks since I had a lot of rewards points!

It seems like Galen Erso and his wave-mates are prolific on Amazon and eBay, but where are these sellers getting them? Have the figures hit certain areas of the country only? Or are they probably resellers stocked directly from Hasbro? I'd feel a little hopeful if the wave was hitting stores, just not in my area yet.

This wave, minus Fenn Rau, has been available direct from Amazon multiple times. Often, resellers will buy them from Amazon and just jack the price up, its an annoying practice, but Amazon doesn't seem to do anything to stop it, because they profit twice from scalpers.

I got Erso for 8 bucks and some change a few minutes ago from amazon but its better then running around and not finding them.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415