Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Park Exclusive items

Emperor's Hand

•    

Disney Park Exclusive items

Has anyone who has been to the parks lately seen any of the newer items popping up at Disneyland or Disney World?

Here's a link to some of the newer items including the previously released R2-B00 and R2-H16. I'll be heading to Disneyland in mid-January for the RunDisney Star Wars race weekend and I'm hoping to see a RC Mouse Droid there.

Let us know what you spotted below!

Besides the droids and some limited edition pins theres nothing in the parks right now that you can't get online! (Die-cast figures retail here for $29.99 and have been on sale for $14.99 online)
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I know it is listed online but has anyone gotten the Medal of Yavin? I had the MR version but sold it years ago and was thinking of getting one.

Wherever I May Roam

Quote Originally Posted by Combat2000 View Post
    I know it is listed online but has anyone gotten the Medal of Yavin? I had the MR version but sold it years ago and was thinking of getting one.

Ive bought one, it's a fairly decent quality at a great price. Comes in a jewelry style clam shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricker View Post
    Ive bought one, it's a fairly decent quality at a great price. Comes in a jewelry style clam shell.

Great Thanks!

Wherever I May Roam

What's the current cost of a BAD astromechs there? Still 12.99?
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricker View Post
    I just got one at Disney Springs Once Upon A Toy for like $55...it's a gorgeous prop replica, and way cheaper than MR version. I displayed mine with my 1/6th Xwing Luke Skywalker from SSC.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    I just got one at Disney Springs Once Upon A Toy for like $55...it's a gorgeous prop replica, and way cheaper than MR version. I displayed mine with my 1/6th Xwing Luke Skywalker from SSC.
    just wondering if it is made of plastic or what?

The medal is made from a resin or polystone-like material; it's very good quality. I picked one up at Disneyland in January.
    Last edited by The_Chosen_1; 03-08-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post

My son got me one for the holiday's. Very nicely made. Well
    worth the cost. You will enjoy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast