Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Park Exclusive items

Just saw the Solo battle bots and the Kessel Falcon at my local Disney Store.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Just saw the Solo battle bots and the Kessel Falcon at my local Disney Store.
    So how did they look? Are they worth buying?

Emperor's Hand

•    
    I was at Disney World last weekend and they had the Sandcrawler in stock. I looked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spideymike View Post
    I was at Disney World last weekend and they had the Sandcrawler in stock. I looked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no doubt you looked great, but how about the sand-crawler?

Emperor's Hand

•    
    LOL. That's what I get for auto-correct on my phone. The Sandcrawler looked fantastic. It was $99.99 and they had one out of box to look at as well. Interestingly enough, they did not have a BAD section in the revised Star Tours store. Only build-a-lightsaber. They had a much-diminished BAD section in Star Wars Launch Bay.

LOL. That's what I get for auto-correct on my phone. The Sandcrawler looked fantastic. It was $99.99 and they had one out of box to look at as well. Interestingly enough, they did not have a BAD section in the revised Star Tours store. Only build-a-lightsaber. They had a much-diminished BAD section in Star Wars Launch Bay.
    I Know my little joke is lame, i couldn't resist though. last couple days have been rough at work. lol I'm also employed as a proofreader.

The BAD in the Star Wars Traders in Disney Springs is decently sized and stocked.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Just got back from WDW and was disappointed to find out that the SW Launch Bay isn't selling the SW/Star Tours custom name tags anymore. They phased them out. I was looking forward to getting another one, but it didn't happen.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Just got back from WDW and was disappointed to find out that the SW Launch Bay isn't selling the SW/Star Tours custom name tags anymore. They phased them out. I was looking forward to getting another one, but it didn't happen.
    Really? Hmm. I wonder if it has something to do with Galaxy's Edge and all their customizable items coming. Pandora - The World of Avatar has some awesome stuff like custom action figures! Sign me up to become Boba Fett action figure!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123