Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have you watched Rogue One?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinSkyguy View Post
    I had surgery Wednesday so i am feeling alittle better.
    Tell the blasted hospital to stop fooling around and get you in a bacta tank. It's time to get back to the picture show.

Went to #4 yesterday in IMAX 3D. Probably will be the last chance I get to see it, for now. Bring on the home video release!

Saw it again on New Year's Eve. The audience actually applauded at the end!
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I've seen it eight times so far, but those viewings were all within the first eight days. So ... I haven't seen it in about ten days. I'm going through a bit of withdrawal.
    I'd like to see it a few more times before it leaves the theaters.
    Last edited by Neal; 01-03-2017 at 10:06 AM.

#3, yesterday. I would have seen it twice during my staycation but my wife was with me the whole time, until she went back to work yesterday. It was much better NOT in 3D, I thought.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Yeah, I didn't see it in 3-D, either; 3-D makes my eyes feel wonky.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

9 times and I'm still enjoying it. I can't recommend the new Dolby theaters enough.

Twice. I saw it today with somebody who clearly hated it. Yikes. And while I still think its really solid. The prologue with the young Jyn seemed REALLY clunky and unnecessary to me. It is just not compelling at all to me. The film's biggest flaw, really.
    Last edited by MARK2D2; 01-03-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Twice. I might or might see it one last time before it comes out on Blu-ray. I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. A nice intro into ANH and helped explain the opening crawl. I can see it may not be for everyone, but nothing ever is.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Been to my third showing yesterday. Enjoying it more with every viewing. Another session planned next week with a couple workmates.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast