Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Authentics

Star Wars Authentics

I saw Star Wars authentics advertised on the Star Wars Topps facebook page

Selling licensed photos and autographs

Mentioned it in the Facebook group, but I really don't like the logos on the side that seem to be just printed on. Also, why do they only (besides two Ackbar shots) have only ESB for OT shots?

Yes, for CRAZY prices. I wonder if certain actors will refuse to sign non-Topps photos now if they are under a Topps contract.
    C. Perry

http://deadline.com/2016/12/major-le...es-1201874431/

Starwarsauthentics.com will start off selling autographed photos from what the companies describe as “Topps exclusive signers” including Star Wars: The Force Awaken‘s John Boyega and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’s Felicity Jones.

“Boyega signed items will be joined by The Force Awakens costars Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver,” they add. “In addition to Jones, Rogue One’s Forest Whitaker, Riz Ahmed and Donnie Yen autographs will be available. Starwarsauthentics.com will also be the only place to find the first official dual-signed items of Boyega and Ridley.”

Couple of nice images there, but obviously not in the same league as OPX. Has anyone ordered any of these yet? Can anyone give a heads up on the photos actual quality, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by thenerdinator View Post
    Mentioned it in the Facebook group, but I really don't like the logos on the side that seem to be just printed on. Also, why do they only (besides two Ackbar shots) have only ESB for OT shots?
    Search in top right for categories and it brings up the full range.

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the prices...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthbooth1978 View Post
    Couple of nice images there, but obviously not in the same league as OPX. Has anyone ordered any of these yet? Can anyone give a heads up on the photos actual quality, cheers.
    They just went live today.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast