Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Star Wars Authentics

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    So, I ordered 5 photos from SW Authentics and when they finally arrived, 3 photos were all wrong. 60% screwed up. Good thing this wasn't a rush order before Celebration. I'd be furious.

I emailed them, so let's hope they fix their mistake.
    I've had excellent experience with their customer service; their staff has gone above and beyond to help me out. I hope you have the same good luck!

Update on my misprinted photos from SW Authentics:

After a 3rd shipment to get my correct photos (2nd was lost by USPS), I got the package from FedEx. Upon opening, I saw they misprinted the exact same wrong photos again. I have no idea how they did the same mistake again, despite promises from them they would send me the correct 3 photos.

I had to send a very upset and frustrated email to them. I asked for a refund, since it appears they couldn't right the wrong. They instantly responded with an apology, a refund to me and a 4th attempt to get the correct photos at no charge to me.

We shall see if 4th times the charm. I am really worried about them, especially since I am attending Celebration in Anaheim next year. Something is wrong there. Service and quality need to be improved.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Bring back OPIX. Period.
    Got kids? Love a good bedtime story? Then you just might want to purchase my recently released E-book via the Amzon store!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pet-Monster-differ…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
    Feedback thread is here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/#post19408522

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314