Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Far From Home (2019)

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Far From Home (2019)

A Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel is already on track for a 2019 release!On the heels of lastís nightís Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer debut, Sony Pictures has updated their release schedule to reveal that a Homecoming sequel is already on track for a 2019 release. The Homecoming sequel, which will continue to explore the adventures of Tom Hollandís Peter Parker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, will hit theaters July 5, 2019. As a result, the studio is shifting the release of the planned Bad Boys 4 to May 24, 2019. A third Bad Boys film, titled Bad Boys For Life, is still on track for a January 12, 2018 release with The A-Team and The Grey director Joe Carnahan (taking the reigns from Michael Bay.Who do you want to see as the next villain?

Kraven the Hunter.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Juggernaunt's an X-Villain, they can't use him unless they cut some deal with Fox.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Bad Wolf Media - My public photo page

A tad ealy me thinks, Homecoming isn't even out yet...
    That aside, I'd like to see Kraven finally make the big screen. As well as Chameleon. Maybe Rhino, so they can fix the last one's mistake.
    I know Spidey had a lot of Villains, but he seems to be running out of them with all the movies being done. Some of them were shared, and now owned by other studios.
    So...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Mysterio! A cinematic version of him would look awesome.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

For me Mysterio or Scorpion on screen would be neat to see. I just don't want them to rehash the Green Goblin or other used villains just yet. Though s decent Rhino and Green Goblin down the track would be nice.

Though, upon careful reflection, we all know it's probably gonna be Venom...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Mysterio or Scorpion.
    ďHowís about a big hug for your old pal Merle?Ē

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Though, upon careful reflection, we all know it's probably gonna be Venom...
    Maybe find a way to do Carnage first instead of Venom.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast