Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Series PREMIUM Action Figures revealed (not Die Cast)

I'm excited about these, Too! 2016 is the 20th anniversary of 1996 Kenner Star Wars 12" Collector Series/ Action Collection Figures! These new Disney Store Elite figures are the successor to Kenner/ Hasbro 12"! Sideshow and Hot Toys $200+ SW 12" are too expensive for Me. I can't believe these are only $35 Each! And they look like the SW Actors! I'm buying all of These! Bring on Luke, Han, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Kenobi, Anakin Padme Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, MORE! This is just what I wanted in a large scale cloth costumed Star Wars figure Line!

Will there be more Disney Store Marvel Ultimate Series 11" figures, too?
    Last edited by C3_D2; 11-19-2016 at 08:07 PM.

My daughter got the Rey figure today. The quality is very good. My only minor complaint is it doesn't look as much like the actress as the 5 POA Hasbro 12 inch figure that came out earlier this year. Regardless, I recommend it highly!
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

I am quite positively suprised to be honest. After unwrapping, which took 15 minutes (that package is crazy!), I found this figure well scaled, well detailed and especially the 3 different types of garment plus belt and tiny velcros make nice details.

I bought this for 20€ due to a mistake on the store plus coupon. Not sure about 40€, and not sure if I will continue this line. However, the shots of Krennic, Leia and Vader look nice, and I might buy some of them, as again the value for the price is great in my eyes compared to Hasbros lines, and because ther is no medium-range line of that scale below Hot Toys and Sideshow.

Of course I keep my fingers crossed that new "real" Elites are anounced soon. The silence on that line is a bit worrying...

Disney Springs have Rey and Kylo Ren.

I might have to pick up Kylo and Vader soon. They look pretty good.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I've wanted a quality Rey to go with my Portrait Padmes and my Shaak-Ti and Barriss. And I finally like a 12" Leia. I wonder if they plan on an in scale R2 to go with Leia as they gave her a pair of 'giving R2 the plans' extra hands.e
    Last edited by heyBB8; 11-20-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Han View Post
    My daughter got the Rey figure today. The quality is very good. My only minor complaint is it doesn't look as much like the actress as the 5 POA Hasbro 12 inch figure that came out earlier this year. Regardless, I recommend it highly!
    Could you replace her head with the 5POA head? Or would that he grossly out of scale?

I'm partial to rooted hair on my 12" figures myself so I'm fine with this one, as is.

Glad to hear the positive reviews for this line. They might fill in to satisfy my Hot Toys/Sideshow itch because I've had to cut down on spending.

What i'll probably do is wait until these go on a sale of some sort. Knowing Disney these will most likely be available for a lower price somewhere down the line.

dose anyone know what outfit Leia will be in for this figure? she come out next week, so you would think by now there would be a preview.
    "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you'll do as I tell you, okay? "

Quote Originally Posted by LeiaTheRebel View Post
    dose anyone know what outfit Leia will be in for this figure? she come out next week, so you would think by now there would be a preview.
    There are already shots of her available:
    https://www.facebook.com/JediNews/ph...type=3&theater

I saw these at the weekend at my local store. I wasnt impressed at all. I dont like Reys head or her costume, it looks like a cheap doll IMO. Ren looked even worse, the costume doesnt hang right at the scale and looks huge. It seems like people really like these, but not for me. Maybe one or two of the future ones will look good, but these first two dont.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast