Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stock levels

Still haven't even seen wave 2 in stores. Seems like stores are either way overstocked with wave 1 (Target) or have literally zero figures on the pegs for weeks now (Walmart) around me.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I generally prefer to buy in-store at various places (to check paintwork firsthand) but unfortunately post-Christmas stock at many have been really depleted. The Kmart near me has had nothing but a few Imperial Ground Crew and Sabine figures for the past month and a half! I'm currently purchasing online through a local toy shop which has up to date and plentiful stocks. Cheaper too and with local pick-up.

Went to a WM, they had TWO basic figures on four pegs - wtf is going on? Are they holding cases back for the DVD release or are they not receiving them?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Went to a WM, they had TWO basic figures on four pegs - wtf is going on? Are they holding cases back for the DVD release or are they not receiving them?
    Probably just not receiving them.... same thing seems to be happening in my area (though haven't been checking much lately as I'm all caught up). I feel like this happened last year too after TFA. Once the movie was out of theaters for a couple months, the figures fizzled out and those last couple of waves were very difficult to find. I feel like it's a Hasbro issue
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Target/Walmart - lots of Wave 2
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Droid View Post
    Target/Walmart - lots of Wave 2
    Same here.

Did manage to score the Bodhi wave at K-Mart in February. Nothing new since.
    ==================[[[_◊Ї_||₪==₪||_Ї◊_]]]==================

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/disco-jedi/albums

Why hasn't Hasbro toy shop received these yet?
    The Force will be with you always!

Quote Originally Posted by lordvader97 View Post
    Why hasn't Hasbro toy shop received these yet?
    Stores haven't returned them in mass quantities yet.

This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

My dad was at Walmart today and informed me all they had was one TFA 2-Pack (Sidan Ithano) and TBS Leia, otherwise empty pegs. Hopeful this means an incoming restock of wave 3-4 stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast