Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Assault Hovertank

Imperial Assault Hovertank

I believe Hasbro have commented that we wouldn't be seeing the Imperial Assault Hovertank this year at least but maybe down the track we will. Is the Imperial Assault Hovertank a vehicle you'd purchase if Hasbro made it?

Yes, I would buy this. It appears to be some kind of armored transport rather than a true tank. So it'd be cool if those orange containers were removable and the vehicle could then double as a small troop transport to get some extra play value out of the toy.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

As long as they don't ruin it with a nerf feature, I would certainly get it.

Hasbro has an opportunity to make something on the smaller side, simple design and no need for bells and whistles and yet they take a pass for 2016? Hell, its their dream come true, all gray with little need for additional paint! So odd.

I would buy one (if it had no Nerf feature as well)!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Cool

I can see it now. Non-removable pilot head!

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Like the cruise missile trooper? That would be awful! But well within the realm of Hasbro's thought process

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post

You would press it down to shoot the nerf dart...
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post

No matter what it can't be as bad as the Cruise Missile Trooper. I hope atleast.

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast